Monday, August 3, 2015

Confirmation


Got my body fat percentage and it confirmed that most of my weight loss this past month was from fat and not muscle.  My goal was to be at 21% but I'll take 21.1%.  

I started monitoring my body fat when I was at 224 pounds.  I was at 25% body fat with a lean body mass of 168 pounds.   Today my body fat was tested at 214 pounds and came in at 21.1% with a lean body mass of 168.85.  That means not only did I lose 10 pounds of scale weight, I gained close to one pound of muscle at the same time.  

I thank God for His help in guiding me and giving me the strength to follow through with the nutrition and workout plan.  It really is working.  I'm not in a rush.  Slowly but surely I'm making progress in the right direction.  I couldn't ask for better results.  Yay God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment